June 27, 2014

Free Mason Jar Cozy Crochet Pattern



Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
Free Mason jar cozy crochet pattern
I would like to share this crochet mason jar cozy pattern with you. It would make a great crochet teachers or hostess gift. Or brighten up your own kitchen or craft room with these happy colors.

This crochet jar cozy is for standard 500 ml (2cups) mason jar. I used 3.75 mm hook (F) and Lily Sugar and Cream yarn for this pattern.

Colors are as follows:
Color A: Hot green
Color B: In Motion
Color C: Hot Pink
Color D: Tangerine

Abbreviations: R – round, ch – chain, sc – single crochet, sl st – slip stitch

The first five rounds are worked in spiral. Use a stitch marker to mark the end of the round.

With color A.
1R: Start with a magic ring. 8 sc into ring (8)
2R: 2sc in each sc around (16)
3R: *2 sc in next stitch, 1 sc in next stitch*, repeat from * to *around (24)
4R: *2 sc in next stitch, 1 sc in each of next two stitches*, repeat from * to *around (32)
5R: *2 sc in next stitch, 1 sc in each of next three stitches*, repeat from * to *around (40)
6R: ch 1,*2sc in next stitch, ch1, skip one stitch*, repeat from * to *around, join with a sl st to the first sc of the round (60)
7R: ch1, *2sc in the space between two sc, ch1*, repeat from * to *around, join with a sl st to the first sc of the round (60)
8R-9R: same as 7R

Change the color to B.
10R-14R: same as 7R

Change to color C.
15R – 16R: same as 7R

Change to color D.
17R-21R: same as 7R

22R: Working from left to right work one reverse sc in every other sc around. Fasten off and weave in ends.
*Please do not copy and post this pattern and claim it as your own. Please do not re-publish photos as your own.*


Mason Jar Cozy Pattern

Mason Jar Cozy Pattern

Mason Jar Cozy Pattern
 Enjoy your new jar cozy!

Lili





4 comments:

  1. I bought me some Green and Purple yarn to make one of these to put in my Craft Room. I didn't have a pattern or anything, I was just going to wing It. But I'm going to try your pattern. Thanks for Sharing! Happy Day to You! :0)
    cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have this mason jar in my craft corner too :-) Thank you and happy crocheting! Feel free to email me a picture of the finished cozy. I am adding a Contact page to my blog right now.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...